Sunday 6 November 2011

DP1_Interaction: the story

Interaction is my second project. Nowadays, internet is web 2.0, so the interaction is indispensable. In the first class, Talita show us a video. The special thing is that we can see different development of story by our choice. Then she showed us other students’ works. So, our task is design a story, and create a website by Dreamweaver. Before I studied Dreamweaver, but I forget it all. I just know it is very difficult. And we start thing our story.

My first idea is that the story is about my life. Because this is easy to think and more funny I think. Then I saw my timetable. I think maybe Jools’s lecture is a good idea. Because if you are late in his lecture, you have to choose go home or dancing! I think this choice can be a part of my story. Then I developed this idea: the story has 2 main line: one is I am late then go to class: the other one is I go on sleep. Then I draw the boxes on my book. But Talita told me my story lack of place: just school and home. She suggested me I can add a dream when i sleep. I can add anything funny things in my dream. I think this is a good idea. So I add that the student will have a dream.

I have a opinion: I saw some people’s work is if you go wrong way, you must go back and choose the right way. But I hope my story is the development of story is by user’s choice. You choose different action, you will get different endings. Finally, I have 5 endings in my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment