Sunday 6 November 2011

DP1_Filmmaking: Feedback


I show Deborah my first video, I got some feedback form her.

1.       The sound of tram is too loud. I should use other sound of environment to cover it.
2.       The color is different between shoot.
3.       The flashback too short when the victim speaking. It maybe can make people confuse what happened.
4.       The video is too quite, I should add some sound effect. DO NOT add background music.
5.  Some shoot are repeat.

Deborah told me my other is no problem, just care about the above points.


Then I think I should add some sound, sound can make people get more emotion. And delete some parts, make video become more direct. And I will do my best to change the brightness. Anyway, I will upload my final version of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment