Monday 10 October 2011

My Design Process

My last creative works are 2 videos. The project is Urban Environment. My first idea is about the different between day and night. There are different numbers of people at different place in different time. In the daytime, nightclubs close the door, nobody at there. But in the nighttime, there are so many people in there. I think this point is interesting. Then I researched culture of club and some elements about night, and also how to present the different.

The other idea is form a photograph. The photo shows that a kid takes a telephone for a walk, looks like takes a dog. I think it is funny. The photo inspires me. I think if one adult play a toy, maybe which will make people thinks more.

I think the speed of life is too fast in Urban Environment. People just care about their work and money. So I want to people think more natural things. If I design a scene which a man plays a toy, I think it can present some social issue. The man and the toy have special meanings.

Then I took lots of video for sketch. I try to take video in different way. For example, I hold camera and running and shooting on the street. I try to take different angle and shake the camera. Then I copy to PC turn the color and some simple by Premier. I often see video on internet. The kind of video I like it very much. So I want to add this element in my video.

(I dont know how to call this type of video in English, this video is the most famous i think)


Anyway, the most important is that I enjoy the process very much! I think what angle is better; I made an outline of a story and drew storyboard, I cut the video and made the effect. The whole process made me emotional.


↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓My videos ↓↓↓↓↓↓ 








No comments:

Post a Comment